I was recently asked for my advice on macronutrients in a healthy diet:
- How much protein should I eat?
- You seem to advocate a very low-carb diet. Should I eat more carbs, where do you get your energy from?
- Do you eat lots of good fats?
- What about saturated fats? Omega-3’s? Oils?
- 3 meals per day, or 4, or 5, or 6?
I believe that eating has gotten far too complicated, we are all wrapped up in measuring calories, macronutrients and micronutrients, when I believe that if we are eating the right foods, then such ‘scientific detail’ is not really worth worrying about too much, not for most people. Read more