What is this post about?
- A lady quit sugar for one year, and wrote a book about it
- A reviewer slated her behaviour as orthorexic and obsessive!
- That same reviewer, on other days, writes recipes for biscuits and pizza
- In my opinion, they are both trying to sell stories to their readers, when they should focus on natural healthy living
- MND circumvents all this bullshit, and just get’s on with abundant healthy living
Read on to learn more.
So a lady wrote a book “Year of No Sugar” which seems pretty sensible to me - for MND I preach ‘no sugar’ for life, so one year seems like a good starting point.
She seems like a nice and genuine lady, you can visit her blog here.
However, the book received this utter slating of a book review, titled ‘Year of No Sugar Reads Like a How-To Manual for an Eating Disorder’ - frankly, harsh! Read more