The role of dairy foods in your healthy lifestyle
I’ve put together an educational webinar for you to answer all the questions I get around dairy foods.
There is so much misinformation circulating online about diary foods that we need to cut through the nonsense and get to the facts.
In this webinar we look at the role of dairy foods in a healthy diet. We answer questions that include:
- Are dairy foods ‘natural’ in a human diet?
- What about animal welfare?
- Should I eat dairy foods for calcium?
- Will drinking milk help me have strong bones in older age?
- Is their cruelty in dairy farming?
- I saw a vegan video saying drinking milk is like drinking pus, is this true?
- What do they mean by ‘pus’?
- Is milk full of antibiotics?
- Do I need dairy in my diet for protein?
- Is milk full of growth hormones that they feed to the cows?
- What’s the difference between dairy in the EU, the UK, and the US?
- What is pasteurisation, and why do they do it?
- Is raw milk safe to drink?
- Should I go for grass-fed cheese, butter and milk?
All these questions and more are answered in this comprehensive webinar.
A free bonus, no sales pitch, just free.
Please let me know if you have any questions, or if there are confusing topics you would like me to cover in future webinars.